Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible and inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21).
- There is one God in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
- All people are sinners and in need of salvation that only Jesus can provide through confession and repentance (1 John 1:9).
- In His bodily resurrection and His coming in power and glory (John 11:25, I Corinthians 15:4, Mark 16:19, Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
- It is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone that a person can be justified, not as a result of works (Ephesians 2:8-9).
- The Bible defines marriage, gender and sexuality (Genesis 1 & 2, Leviticus 18, Matthew 19).